‘Tis the season! …for cozy sweaters, that is.
There’s no escaping winter now, but fret not! I’ve rounded up a few of my favourite cozy sweaters that actually have me wanting to embrace the colder temperatures. Because what’s better than staying warm and cozy all day long while still looking cute and workplace-appropriate? Well, for the girl who’s always cold, not much.
- Lace-up detailing seems to be trending right now, and I love the little twist it gives to this classic grey knit. A wardrobe staple, I’d say.
- I’m not usually one for girly details, but I’m kinda loving the faux pearl embellishments and feminine colour of this slouchy number.
- Nothing better than cocooning yourself in an oversized poncho. I love the neutral tones of this one and it looks uber soft.
- The name of this one says it all: Cozy As Can Be. Yes, please.
- Going a little bolder with the lace-up trend with this semi-backless piece. I love how the back detailing is a totally unexpected surprise.
- Another classic neutral with a not-too-stuffy turtleneck and extra long sleeves — perfect for cuffing.
- Loving the casual varsity vibe of this v-neck crop.
- Okay, I had to include this lazy day sweatshirt — I already consider myself a pro nap taker, the only thing I’m missing is a cozy sweater declaring the fact. This one would also make a great gift for the Nap Queen in your life!
- Of course I had to include a striped sweater in my favourites, and I’ve been loving this deep mustard colour lately even though it’s out of my comfort zone.
- This oversized beauty would be the perfect addition to a snowy day cuddled up with blankets and Netflix.
- I can’t get enough of this olive green this year. This one would also be great for a couch-potato day (pants optional).
- The “lantern sleeve” is another trend I’ve seen popping up, and I think I like it. I know I like this beautiful cognac colour.
Are you ready for sweater weather, or are you dreading the winter season? Any sweater trends you’ve been loving lately?
Until next time,